- Day use only. $250.00 per day w/ 8 hours (day use only) includes vests and gas, oil. $25.00 per hour after 8 hr day. (+ Applicable taxes)
- Do not add any fuel mix, oil, or any other fluids to boat engine.
- You are responsible for any damage. An inspection is done before and after each rental.
- Lake Fork is full of stumps. Stay in travel lanes by the buoys when traveling around lake. If you want to venture over in coves slow down coast and watch for stumps. Hitting a stump can ruin an out drive and or the engine.
- When launching boat and arriving at dock station people on front of boat and coast in to dock. Have them guide you in slowly. This will avoid damage hitting the panels on the boat.
- Clean the boat and leave it and the dock exactly as you found it. If not a $75.00 clean fee will be charged to card on file minimum.
- NO SMOKING or VAPING on boat no exceptions. Operators must be sober, not drinking or drugs no exceptions.
- There is a 1200 lbs MAX. Personally 2-4 adults are recommended. You must have a life vest on board for each person. All vests must be returned or you will be billed to replace.
- Tie boat up and lock it EXACTLY as you found it. Make sure it secure before you leave. And not banging against the rails or dock. Buoys must be in place to avoid damage. Pull buoys in when operating boat in open water.
- Do not jump or stand on seating. They will break. Slowly enter from deck to boat floor. Even if you have to walk the boat around.
- If any damage occurs you must contact me immediately and send pictures to 972.386.5555.
- Take all sharp objects out of pockets and or bags that might damage the new seats.