I, the undersigned, wish to attend / participate in the above event on the date(s) indicated below and I agree that/to: I, acknowledge, understand and appreciate that as part of my participation in this event there are dangers, hazards and inherent risks to which I may be exposed, including the risk of serious injury, physical or otherwise, temporary or permanent injury and or death, as well as economic and or property loss. As well as dangers, hazards and risk that might arise from others not presently known or reasonably foreseeable. Including traveling to and from this event. I voluntarily accept and assume all risk of injury, loss of life or damage to property arising out of my said participation including traveling to and from this event.
I hereby release Sam Coughenour, Mustang Ranch, MRDC corp and any of his said agent(s) from any and all legal liability as to any right of action that might accrue to my heirs or representatives for any loss that I may suffer while participating in this event. This event is binding on my heirs and assigns.
I furthermore release Sam Coughenour, the landowner and or his agent(s) as listed above from any liability, actions, debts, claims and demands that might include negligence, negligence acts or omissions and any future claim, loss or liability for injury to person, persons property that I may suffer, for which I may be liable to any person, that may arise out of my participation or stay from this event.
In the event of an accident, serious injury or death I hereby accept full responsibility for any and all expenses, including medical expenses that I may incur or cause while participating in this event.
I have read the document in its entirety and understand and agree to all terms and conditions. I understand that I am giving up substantial rights (including right to sue) and acknowledge that I am signing this document freely and voluntarily, and intend by my signature to provide complete and unconditional release of liability to the greatest extent allowed by the law. My signature also is intended to bind not only myself but my successors, heirs, representatives, administrators and assigns.
RULES of Operating Buggy:
- No paved top road use. Ranch use only.
- Do not add gas / oil to buggy.
- No Mudding or driving in thick wooded area. Stay on open areas only.
- You are responsible for any and all damage including scratches, seat, body, property.
- Slow down while turning. All carts can roll over. On 6 seat buggy limit back seat to MAX of #225 lbs.
- Operators must be 25+ and have a valid DL. You are responsible for their safety.
- No one may operate under influence of alcohol, drugs or even prescription medicine.
- Watch for newly planted small trees, shrubs, water faucets, electrical boxes.
- Go slow, be safe no one want to go to the ER and ruin everyone's weekend and have to replace a cart.
- Do not drive in pastures with horses or in water or near water. It can and will get stuck.
- Do not take the buggy off the property. You may not re-lease it. Only paid guests may operate assuming above requirements are met. Have fun, be safe and please respect my property buggy included.
- Credit card on file will be put on hold for potential damage(s). Inspections are done before and after ALL rentals.