We are not a business we are a small ranch in rural East Texas we share as a vacation rental. We are not
a hotel, motel, or a dude lodge. To book our property we offer simple straight forward language without
five pages of disclosures, legal and restrictive language. Here are our requirements:
- We require 50% of total to book. Balance due NO LATER than 60 days prior to your arrival.
- We require you and guests to sign a liability release form (hold harmless).
- We accept: cash, check, paypal, cash app and Venmo.
- We do not offer refunds. We can do a one-time transfer credit of similar date(s) at no charge. If
a second transfer is requested a 15% charge of the total balance is due at that time.
- We ask that you inform ALL guests in your party to treat our property as if it were their own.
- We require a valid ID for the booking contact along with a credit card for any damages that
might occur. We will charge this card on file for any damage to our property or rentals.
- Our standard check in / out time is noon. (we do offer specials on occasion for extended stay)
- If you choose to rent our boats, buggies, RVs etc they are billed separately and not a part of our
- We do provide linens, towels, TP, trash bags, cookware, grills, some utensils, and plates. We
recommend you bring toiletries, paper plates and cups.
- We ask that you leave the place as you found it. If damages occur, please let us know ASAP.